Read the book Darlene Clark Hine and Katherine Thompson, A Shining Thread of Hope: The History of Black Women in America (2009).
1. What theme or topic from the book do you address in your paper? Do you clearly state what your main thesis is?
2. Do you offer supporting arguments for the claims you make? Is it obvious to the reader what these arguments are?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Do you illustrate your claims with good examples from the book?
4. What did you learn from the book? Was it informative? Clear? Interesting?
5. How does the book connect with what you have learned in class so far? 6. Is your prose simple, easy to read, and easy to understand?
7. Do you say exactly what you mean?