1st discussion question
Discuss what new and emerging knowledge, skills, and abilities are required of managers who have HR responsibilities in this day and age.
2nd discussion question
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Discuss at least two areas, or policy changes, discussed in this course that you believe will have a significant effect on the field of public personnel management in the next 10 years. Explain why you selected those areas or policy changes.
Assignment 4: Analysis of the Agency’s Policies, Procedures, and Plans Regarding Unions, Privatization, Pensions, and Productivity, Part 4
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1, 2, 3, and 4 Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine whether your selected agency should have union representation. Defend your position with at least two reasons. (Title this section “The Agency and Unions”)
- Determine whether your selected agency should privatize its services. Defend your position with at least two (2) reasons. (Title this section “The Agency and Privatization”)
- Analyze at least two (2) of the agency’s policies, procedures, and / or plans regarding pensions. (Title this section “Employee Pension Plans”)
- Recommend at least three (3) actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of productivity and performance evaluation. (Title this section “Recommendations for Improving Productivity and Performance Evaluation”)
- Appropriately incorporate at least four (4) quality sources. A quality source can be either popular, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources. Note: Wikipedia, SparkNotes, and similar websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.