Get Help for this assignment.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Our Experts can help. Chat With Us! You can also use the coupon code welcome15 to order for a fresh paper at 15% off!Click here to Order a Fresh Paper (( Plagiarism free))
Assignment 3: Research Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this week, you will be completing a research appraisal about a women’s health topic in which you may be interested. The purpose is to complete only a synthesis of the topic. To start, only look at studies that are specific to your women’s health topic (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease). Your appraisal will assist in finding the most current evidence. Remember, this is only for the purpose of synthesis. Simplicity is key to a successful evaluation. Below is a way to assist you in compiling your significant articles. Your table should only contain 5 articles. Finalize your findings in 1–2 pages and submit with your evaluation table.
In the headings for the columns, include the following:
- Citation: Author, year, title (Less than 5 years)
- Conceptual Framework: Theoretical basis for study
- Design/Method: Indicate design and describe what was done in the study
- Sample/setting: Number, characteristics, attrition rate, and why
- Major variables studied and their definitions: Independent/dependent variable
- Measurement: What scales were used to measure the outcome variables (e.g., name of scale, author, reliability info)
- Data analysis: What stats were used to answer the clinical question
- Findings: Statistical findings or qualitative findings (one for every statistical test mentioned in data anlysis)
- Appraisal/Worth to Practice: Strengths and limitations of the study, risk or harm if study intervention or findings implemented, and feasibility
Due date on Sunday 09/17/2017 before 12:00PM