Case Study Opinion
Analyze the case and opinion in the case of Riser v. QEP Energy, 777 F.3d 1191 (10th Cir. 2015) (Attached)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a case study review of Judge Kellys opinion that answers the questions below. Support your review with analysis and evidence from the unit reading and outside sources.
Follow the guidelines below:
1. What are the legal issues presented in this case?
2. Did the plaintiff establish a valid prima facie case of pay discrimination?
3. Was there a basis for equal work?
4. On what factors did the appeals court base its decision?
5. Why is the other-than-sex factor that is presented by the employer insufficient to avoid a trial?
6. What should the employer have done differently?
Guidelines to the Case Study:
a. The essay should begin with an introduction to the topic.
b. Organization should be logical, clear, and appropriate.
c. You should provide strong evidence of critical thinking.
d. Essay should end with a conclusion statement to support your essay.
** The format of the submission should be in essay format using subheadings.
** Need three (3) peer-reviewed, academic sources other than book source attached no more than 5 years old minimum**
** The Essay should be (3) Full pages minimum not including Title page and Reference page**
** Book Source: Walsh, D. J. (2019). Employment law for human resource practice [VitalSource Bookshelf version] (6th ed.). Retrieved from https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781337670685