Watch the video, write a summary of 4 to 6 sentences and make comments (2 sentence).
Watch the video, write a summary of 4 to 6 sentences and make comments (2 sentence).
Internship during the summer as a quality manager in a jewelry factory + accounting
I like going to michelin-star restaurants to see quality and how managers conduct their business at high-class establishments
My aspiration is to open hotels and restaurants in the future with my dad to diversify his business, jewelry business Bright Future Gems
Play for my rugby team
I like watching documentaries and immersing myself in different cultures
Worked with a few managers at my dads business and the company I worked at during the summer so I know the basics of management
While working in the business Diacraft I was able to learn how to do accounting as I was imputing the businesses ledgers into their accounting software and was working with their accountant to regulate their business expenses and make sure that there arent any differences in between the hard copies and soft copies of the ledgers
Learn how to do inventory management as the good were costing upward of $50000 a small mistake could lead to large amounts of money lost
Worked as a marketing manager for one of the businesses subsidiary rewa jewelry which made me in charge of their social media presence, logo, and their online catalogue and selling
Did muay thai
Reasons i want to do economics and business economics
I want to work on my family business in the future and a economics degreee is good as it will teach me more about how markets function and fluctuate
The future job prospects in the case that i want to work in the future will be brigt as economics is a very sought after degree for companies
The degree with the second highest paid jobs right before medical degree
Economics will give me a deeper understanding of the world than any other degree allowing me to apply my knowledge in multiple feilds and become more knowledgeable person
Allow me to become better at reasoning and analyse situations from different perspectives allowing me to think things through better in the case of things like making decisions in business as i am able to process things about both in the long term and the short term and allow me to see which options can possibly benefit me more. May allow me to see the bigger picture about things
My ability to write reports and analyse things will make me more suitable to work in high prospect jobs
Do you think the poem is successful in conveying a message or portraying experiences, thoughts or feelings? What does the poem make you think or feel?
No explication can take into account everything that goes on in a poem. So your paper should focus on one or two elements that you think contribute to the overall meaning or purpose of the story. A good explication concentrates on details: you should quote portions of the story to show how the text supports your thesis. Then you should offer comments that show how the portion you’re interpreting contributes to the story as a whole.
Read the poem, “If” under “Reading and Tools.” Prepare a 1 – 2 page essay as a personal response to the poem as a whole.
If, by Rudyard Kipling (broken down and numbered by stanza):
1) If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you But make allowance for their doubting too,
2) If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, Or being hated, don’t give way to hating, And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:
3) If you can dream–and not make dreams your master, If you can think–and not make thoughts your aim; If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster And treat those two impostors just the same;
4) If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:
5) If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word about your loss;
6) If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on!”
7) If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with kings–nor lose the common touch, If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you; If all men count with you, but none too much, 8) If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it, And–which is more–you’ll be a Man, my son!
INTRODUCTION (1 paragraph)
Use key words from the essay title in a brief description of what the poem is about. Comment briefly on the themes, issues, thoughts and feelings the poem explores. Identify the narrator, the tone and viewpoint of the poem.
STRUCTURE (1 or 2 paragraph)
Divide the poem into sections and explain in more detail what the poem is about, section by section. Write about the development of ideas and themes from one section to another and one stanza to another. Consider the significance of shifts in tone between sections. Consider the shape of stanzas, line length, sentence length, enjambment and caesura.
DICTION (WORDS) (1 or 2 paragraphs)
Write about the significance and effect of the poems words and their connotations. Look at semantic fields, hyperbole, contrasts, allusions, level of formality etc. Include short quotations and analysis of the effects of language.
IMAGERY (1 or 2 paragraphs)
Write about the significance and effect of the imagery used in the poem. Consider symbolism, metaphors, similes, personification, oxymoron etc. Include short quotations and analysis of the effects of language.
GRAMMATICAL FEATURES (1 or 2 paragraphs)
Write about the functions of word classes. Consider nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, conjunctions, prepositions, articles. Also consider syntax. Include short quotations and analysis of the effects of language. Only write about features which have significant effects.
SOUNDS (1 or 2 paragraphs)
Write about the significance of rhyme, rhythm and meter. Consider the use of repetition .Consider alliteration, sibilance, assonance, short and long vowel sounds, harsh or soft consonant sounds and onomatopoeia.
As you have progressed through this course, you have learned the importance of developing your scholarly voice, you have learned about critical thinking, you have practiced paraphrasing, and you are beginning to understand the importance of crediting the sources of ideas and of presenting the literature in your own words. You are still at the early stages of mastering these many skills. Luckily, Walden provides resources and tools to help you along the way.
For this Assignment, you will familiarize yourself with a tool that can aid you in avoiding plagiarism: Turnitin.
To prepare for this Assignment:
The Assignment (1–2 pages):
Describe the Turnitin report for your Assignment from Week 2:
visual :https://youtu.be/3Dv1obPGYuAherine likes to include quotes from famous psychologists in her writing assignments. She does not use quotation marks, but Catherine makes sure to include the citation immediately following each quote.
The activity assignment must be a complete (500 words), self-contained, stand-alone essay with an introduction, main body, and a synthesis and conclusion.
Write a behavioral definition that passes the Dead Man’s Test for a behavior emitted by yourself or someone else that you would like to change. Describe why this would pass the dead man’s test, what that means in the real world and why this test may help behavior analysts and laypeople know what behavior is.
Discussions are not just opinion to obtain full points, postings must be based on supported fact, not simply opinion. Posting should be a minimum of one short paragraph and a maximum of two paragraphs. Word totals for each post should be in the 100-200 words range. Whether you agree or disagree explain why with supporting evidence and concepts from the readings or a related experience. Include a reference, link, or citation when appropriate. APA 6th edition format for references as well as in-text citations is expected.
The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services released a comprehensive Clinical Practice Guideline for Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence–2008 Update
The goal of these recommendations is that clinicians strongly recommend the use of effective tobacco dependence counseling and medication treatments to their patients who use tobacco, and that health systems, insurers, and purchasers assist clinicians in making such effective treatments available.
After reading these recommendations answer the following questions.
1. what are the clinical interventions for patients unwilling to quit cigarette smoking?
2. According to the best practices what are the best strategies to help your clients quit smoking?
3. are there any specific smoking cessation recommendations for especial populations such as teenagers or the elderly?
Investigate one of the following disease processes: traumatic brain injury, depression, obesity, asthma, or heart disease.
1. Analyze the pathophysiology of the disease process you selected in part A.
2. Discuss the standard of practice for the selected disease process.
a. Discuss the evidence-based pharmacological treatments in your state and how they affect management of the selected disease in your community.
b. Discuss clinical guidelines for assessment, diagnosis, and patient education for the selected disease process.
c. Compare the standard practice for managing the disease within your community with state or national practices.
3. Discuss characteristics of and resources for a patient who manages the selected disease well, including access to care, treatment options, life expectancy, and outcomes.
a. Analyze disparities between management of the selected disease on a national and international level.
4. Discuss three or four factors (e.g., financial resources, access to care, insured/uninsured, Medicare/Medicaid) that contribute to a patient being able to manage the selected disease
a. Explain how a lack of the factors discussed in part A4 leads to an unmanaged disease process.
i. Describe characteristics of a patient with the selected disease that is unmanaged.
B. Analyze how the selected disease process affects patients, families, and populations in your community.
1. Discuss the financial costs associated with the selected disease process for patients, families, and populations from diagnosis to treatment.
C. Discuss how you will promote best practices for managing the selected disease in your current healthcare organization.
1. Discuss three strategies you could use to implement best practices for managing the selected disease in your current healthcare organization.
2. Discuss an appropriate method to evaluate the implementation of each of the strategies from part C1.
D. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Assignment presentation instructions:
The maximum word count for assignment 1 is 2,000 words. The format is not specified however a hybrid between an essay and a short report is preferred with concise analysis being more critical than form.
You should submit your assignment to Moodle by the deadline as a word.doc(x) file only. Include your student number in the header or footer.
The usual late penalties apply.
You must also complete the assignment coversheet once more for this assignment.
Case Study: CASE: Decoding the DNA: Toyota Production Systems
Read the case: CASE: Decoding the DNA: Toyota Production Systems and answer the following questions:
1) Using the information provided in the case and your knowledge, prepare a short description of Toyota successful approach of operations management (Underline the features and/or the characteristics that made the Toyota operations a successful system).
2) The Toyota Production System is a paradox. On the one hand, every activity, connection, and production flow in a Toyota factory is rigidly scripted. Yet at the same time, Toyota’s operations are enormously flexible and responsive to customer demand. How can that be?
3) Explain the reasons behind the failure of other organizations to follow and to implement Toyota successful approach of operations management.
4) Describe and scrutinize the performance learning model developed by Toyota.
Case link: http://jetaconsul.dominiotemporario.com/doc/Decoding_the_DNA_of_the_Toyota_Production_System.pdf
As we examine some of the potential pitfalls of working with customers, and the affects an unhappy customer can have on the long-term profitability of any firm which does not recognize the value of the customer, “Is the customer always right?”
Do we always find the solution customers want?
Even when the best of intentions are made, people miss key details that can make or break an organization. As we begin to develop a practiced, formulaic approach to understanding customer service in the larger sense, it is imperative that we begin by looking at what other have done right/wrong, so not to make the same mistakes, but to repeat the same successes.
You are required to write a 500-600 word essay answering 6 questions (posted below) in your own voice. The case study is attached herein. Think about the case study in terms of your own experiences and how you can apply these questions, and this case study, to your own experience.
Your submission should be in the form of a Word doc. Please submit your deliverable to me via Canvas.
Case Study Discussion Questions
What is the central theme? What is the central issue? What is the purpose of this analysis?
What are/is the stated problem(s)?
Key facts? Key Takeaways?
Your recommendations for the problem(s)?
What (of relevance) is being left out of the discussion?
State your conclusion(s).
Optional Discussion Points:
Pros vs. Cons
Did you learn anything new, or did you see what you expected? Any surprises? Why?
Will this activity make you stop and think about how you do things in your own life?
How will you apply what you have learned?
The post Starbucks Case Study appeared first on homework handlers.
Week 7 Assignment: Pseudocode and Flowchart Solution
Create a PowerPoint that contains a FLOWCHART and a PSEUDOCODE for each problem (You may use a different application if PowerPoint is not available).
Use the information below to create a pseudocode (which can be a text-based description for solving the problems) and a flowchart (using flowchart symbols to illustrate how you would program) to solve each problem. Use Microsoft PowerPoint for Pseudocode and the flowchart (You may use a different application if PowerPoint is not available)..
Problem 1: Create a list that contains the months of the year.
Problem 2: Create a loop to print the month number and name (do not hard code the month number)
Consider using the attached enumerate method to help!
Just for clarity, write the pseudocodes and the flowchart. Use the Python List to list the months of the year. Write another set of commands to print the list using pseudocodes and flowchart only in WK 7.
We guarantee 100% privacy of all the personal and financial data of our customers. We have created a special policy that excludes any possibility of leaking or sharing your data with third parties.
How it works
+1 (289) 803-6873