- Cyber security tools are available to organizations requiring integration of its problem management, configuration management, and incident management processes.
The CEO and CIO need you and your team to create an IRP and change management plan. These plans will help the organization choose the appropriate cyber security tool.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part I: Incident Response Plan
Incident response is a disciplined methodology for managing the aftermath of a security breach, cyberattack, or some other security incident. An IRP provides an organization procedures that effectively limit the impact on the data, system, and business and reduces recovery time and overall cost.
Create a 1- to 2-page IRP Microsoft Word for an organization of your choice. In your plan, ensure you:
- Discuss roles and responsibilities.
- Discuss the critical activities for each of the 5 phases in the incident response process.
- List at least 3 cyber security tools that work together to monitor the organizations network for malicious and abnormal activity.
- Part II: Change Management Plan
Change management plans define the process for identifying, approving, implementing, and evaluating necessary changes due to new requirements, risks, patches, maintenance, and errors in the organizations networked environment.
Create a 1- to 2-page Change Management Plan in Microsoft Word for your chosen organization. In your plan, ensure you discuss:
- Roles and responsibilities
- The use of swim lanes and callouts
- Who should be involved in developing, testing, and planning
- Who reviews and signs off on the change management requests
- Briefly describe how a change management plan reduces the organizations risk from known threats.
Part III: Cyber Security Tool Comparison
Create a 1- to 2-page table that compares two of the industry standard tools that integrate incident management and change management.
Recommend the best tool for the organization to the CEO and CIO. Explain how it maintains compliance with the organizations regulatory requirements.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.