Select one of the following options to prepare 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with grammatically correct speaker’s notes:
- A single 23-year old female, generally healthy, who does not have a history of smoking or drinking, and is pregnant with her first child
- A 55-year old male, former smoker, who has recently learned he has
- lung cancer
- A 10-year old male finds out he is diabetic
- A 60-year old female suffers from severe chronic arthritis
- Discuss the person’s story as if he or she has no insurance, public health insurance, private health insurance, or employer-provided health insurance.
Address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Research and present the patient’s options for obtaining services in your area.
- Research and compare out-of-pocket costs for comprehensive medical supervision and treatments, such as hospitalization, drugs, surgery, and so forth.
- Explain financing means and burdens in each situation, based on your findings.
- Explain how consumerism may influence the decisions made by the patient in terms of obtaining the care they need.
- Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.