The macroeconomic analysis paper should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of Final Project Part II, including Section III (Macroeconomic Policies) and Section IV (Macroeconomic Conditions and Company Performance), which have not been covered in the milestones. In addition to covering all of the critical elements of Part II Milestone, the final submission should include the following elements, which cover Sections III and IV:
- Describe the current monetary and fiscal policies in the United States. Consider including how these policies affect your company and its products and services.
- Predict how possible changes in monetary and/or fiscal policy may impact the supply and demand of your product or service.
- Describe the trends of two previously selected company performance variables (e.g., sales, stock pricing, net income) over the past three years. Keep in mind these are the performance variables selected in the microeconomic analysis.
- Analyze the relationship between the two company performance variables and the three selected macroeconomic variables for the past three years using a correlation graph. Be sure to include the graph that represents the correlation.
- Assess how the current monetary policy and fiscal policy in the United States may impact your chosen company’s financial performance in the short term (six months to one year). Justify your response.
The final macroeconomic analysis paper should incorporate feedback from Part II Milestone and should also reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course. For additional details, please refer to the Final Project Part II Guidelines and Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- I understand that SafeAssign will check this assignment against several databases for original content and that it will produce an originality report which my instructor and I can view. This report will show how my paper compares to documents available on the Internet, in many print journals, a database of other papers submitted by SNHU students, as well as a Global Database of papers submitted by all users of SafeAssign at other schools.I understand that SafeAssign will add my paper to the SNHU SafeAssign database for comparison of future papers against my work. I also understand that if I select I agree to submit my paper to the Global Reference Database below, I am agreeing to have my paper stored in a Global Database of submission so that my work will be used to compare future work of myself and other students who use the SafeAssign system. I understand that submitting my paper to the Global Database is completely voluntary. I maintain ownership of the original intellectual property created, but this document must remain a part of the SafeAssign Institutional and Global Databases.
It’s the final, I need APA style, 14PAGES, thx