HDS Case Assignment 3
I need complete 2-3 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3 credible references from required readings and cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
Watch the following video in preparation for this assignment:
Grimes, D. (2011). What is the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVRcQyrEIw
Use what you learned from the video, the module’s required readings, and your own research to answer the following questions in complete 2-3 pages paper.
1. Distinguish between Medicare and Medicaid.
2. Discuss how Medicare has evolved to accommodate the changing needs of society. Do not just go through the timeline – read the materials, think about how society has changed, and explain how Medicare has changed to meet those needs.
3. Discuss the impact of health care reform initiatives on Medicare/Medicaid.
In your paper,
- · Must include proper introduction and conclusion
- · Must include 3 credible references from required readings below, and cited in APA.
- · Alley, D. E., Asomugha, C. N., Conway, P. H., &Sanghavi, D. M. (2016). Accountable health communities—addressing social needs through Medicare and Medicaid.The New England Journal of Medicine, 374(1), 8-11.
- · Bilimoria, N. M. (2015). Responding to audits: Managed care, Medicare, and Medicaid . . . oh my! The Journal of Medical Practice Management: MPM, 31(3), 170-171.
- · Federal financial participation in state assistance expenditures; federal matching shares for Medicaid, the children’s health insurance program, and aid to needy aged, blind, or disabled persons for October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017. (2015). Federal Register 80(227) 73779-73782.
- · Kaiser Family Foundation (2016). Enrolling uninsured low-income children in Medicaid and S-CHIP.Retrieved from http://kff.org/medicaid/fact-sheet/enrolling-uninsured-low-income-children-in-medicaid/.
- · Millman, J. (2015). Millions of children could soon lose their health insurance if Congress doesn’t act. Washington: WP Company LLC d/b/a The Washington Post.
- · Rowland, D. (2015). The Medicare and Medicaid partnership at age 50. Generations, 39(2), 35-42.
- · Williams, A. & Searcy, L. F. (2016). Policy campaign: One state’s journey to influence the reauthorization of the Children’s Health Insurance Program. Journal of Pediatric Health Care. 30(4), 396-403.
- · Williams, K. A. (2015). Medicare and Medicaid. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 66(7), 861-863.