Part of Professor’s comments. This is a QI project and you should be using a quantitative methodology, quasi-experimental design. There should be a pre-test, intervention, and post-test. Please review and work on making these changes. All of my comments are listed in the text boxes within the rubric.
As discussed earlier, the prospectus is an iterative process. This assignment provides the opportunity for you to incorporate feedback and improve your prospectus.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Locate your previous draft of the prospectus template to assist you in the completion of the prospectus.
· Synthesize into the prospectus draft all feedback provided by the instructor on the previous draft.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Complete a revised draft of the prospectus according to the instructions and criteria provided in each section of the prospectus template and previous feedback from your instructor. The draft should include revised information for the following sections of the prospectus:
2. Background of the Problem
3. Theoretical Foundations
4. Review of the Literature/Themes
5. Problem Statement
6. Clinical Questions and Variables
7. Significance of the Project
8. Rationale for Methodology
9. Nature of the Project Design
10. Purpose of the Project Design
11. Instrumentation or Sources of Data
12. Data Collection Procedures
13. Data Analysis Procedures
14. Ethical Considerations
15. Appendix: Include the previous version of your prospectus draft, including feedback from faculty, as an appendix.