Final Strategic Plan Presentation
Create the Final Strategic Plan. The Final Strategic Plan builds upon the assessments, ideas and proposals from prior week papers, however this is not a compilation or “cut-n-paste” of these prior papers. This is intended to be a new stand-alone paper that builds upon your earlier learnings (see my “week 6 paper tips” for more about this).
Resources: Ideas from prior week papers with Learning Team peer review comments and facilitator feedback.
Complete a strategic plan for your organization of no more than 3,500 words.
Your plan should incorporate facilitator feedback from papers submitted in previous weeks, and should nclude the following:
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (350 to 700 words)
- Company Background
- Mission, Vision & Values Statement
- External Environmental Analysis
- Internal Environmental Analysis
- Strategic Choice Recommendations
- Implementation Plan, including any Organizational Change Management Strategies needed and a Risk Management/Contingency Plan
Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of no more than 10 slides with speaker notes. Your audience will play the board of directors or a venture capital firm. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm and obtain approval for funding your plan.
Format your plan and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.