- Use 11pts font/1.5 line spacing. If you use MS Word, use the Cambria font. Do not include irrelevant pictures to decorate the paper. IMPORTANT: You must cite all references properly in the main text and attach the list of references. Follow the APA citation format. (http://www.binghamton.edu/libraries/re- search/documents/apa.pdf
Term paper 1: You will write a short guide book or a reference on a topic related to one of the areas shown below. It is also acceptable if the paper is written in the encyclopedia or wikipedia article style. Slight modifications of the given topics are allowed. If you have another specific topic you want, you need to get an approval for the topic from the instructor at least 2 weeks before the proposal deadline. If the report is very good, you will have a chance to give a presentation in class for extra credits.
Proposal: You should submit a one-page proposal giving the list of things you will cover in the topic of your choice from the list below. Please find the attached example of the proposal style. It should look like the table of contents of textbooks.
- History of large insurance companies.
- Personal taxation (history and current issues).
- Financial system, roles of financial markets and institutions such as FRB, OCC, FDIC, etc.
- Financial crisis.
- Libor scandal, tax haven, money laudering, and other issues in the modern fi- nancial system.
- Biography of an important person in the financial history of US.
- Steps on buying a new home.
- Secondary mortgage market or Mortgage 101.
- How to estimate the value of life?
- Book review of “The Signal and the Noise: Why Most Predictions Fail – But Some Don’t” by Nate Silver (check also NY Times FiveThirtyEight Blog).
Term paper 2: You will create an imaginary person (or future yourself), and you will work as a personal financial counselor for the person. The final paper will be a professional-quality brochure to your client. You must use tables and figures effec- tively to show supporting evidence (data) of your recommendations. Co-work is not allowed.
Proposal2: You should submit a two-page proposal. On the first page, put the title, name, email address, then describe the profile of the fictional person you created in a table format. On the second page, state the financial problems that you are helping with using tables and bullet points to present them clearly. You must list at least 3 problems to solve. Examples are personal/corporate tax problems, real estate, small business financing, auto insurance, home owners/renters insurance, life insurance, re- tirement planning, health insurance, and annuity, etc. State each problem in detail in a table format relating it with the person’s situation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now