- Watch the video
- Week 6 Video Lecture – Multisim Series RL
- Construct the series L/R and RC circuits from this week’s assignment in MultiSIM and perform Transient Analysis on each circuit to confirm your calculations. Use a 5% tolerance for all of the components. Capture a screenshot of the output of the analysis to confirm your calculations. Create a table to demonstrate your expected and measured values.
- Include a discussion of the following:
- Differences between the calculations and the simulations.
- How would you go about designing a circuit with an applied voltage of 24V and a resistor of 1kohms such that the current in the circuit starts out at 0A and reaches 24mA in 2 seconds?
- How would you go about designing a circuit with an applied voltage of 24V and a resistor of 1kohms such that voltage starts out at 0V and reaches 24V in 2 seconds?
We guarantee 100% privacy of all the personal and financial data of our customers. We have created a special policy that excludes any possibility of leaking or sharing your data with third parties.
How it works
+1 (289) 803-6873