In this assignment, you will be exploring actual and potential health problems in the childhood years using a functional health assessment and Erickson’s Stages of Child Development. To complete this assignment, do the following:
1. Using the textbook, complete the “Children’s Functional Health Pattern Assessment.” Follow the instructions in the resource for completing the assignment.
2. Cite and reference any outside sources used in your answers. Include in your assessment a thorough discussion of Erickson’s Stages of Child Development as it pertains to the development age of the child.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Two assessment findings characteristic of each age group and description of two potential problems that a nurse may discover in an assessment of each age group are given in detail and demonstrate thoughtful reflection.
· Compare and contrast viewpoints of identified similarities or differences in expected assessment across the childhood age groups are offered in detail and demonstrate thoughtful reflection.
· Summary of how a nurse would handle physical assessments, examinations, education, and communication differently with children versus adults is given. Spirituality and cultural differences are addressed. Summary is detailed and demonstrates thoughtful reflection.
· In-text citations and a reference page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.