Week 10 Assignment 5
If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn IOS App, please click “View in Browser.”
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Choose the type of organization for which you are designing the package.
- Develop an employee compensation and benefits package for this new position. Support your ideas for the compensation/benefits package.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
4. Provide an overview of the employee compensation and benefits package that you developed in the narrative portion of this assignment.5. Determine if the employee will be exempt or nonexempt and discuss how overtime will be handled.6. Suggest other benefits that might be considered within the next few months to enhance employee performance and provide job motivation.7. Provide information on how government regulations will influence the compensation.8. Examine data from two (2) organizations listed in the BLS Website with packages similar to yours, focusing on salary, compensation, and benefits in order to convince upper management that your package should be accepted and implemented.9. Describe how the competitive compensation and benefits package will align with the HRM strategy.
- Design training and development systems to improve employee performance.
- Develop competitive compensation and benefits packages that align with HRM strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.