- Identify the committee that you will present your research in front of. Also include the names of the committee members.
- Research the policy issue using the most up to date sources.
- Include background information on the issue, facts, your proposal, and arguments (pros and cons).
- Be sure to address the political, financial, and economic issues related to the health policy.
- Discuss the specifics of who will be eligible and who will be responsible for providing services.
- Discuss the impact of your proposal on recipients and providers of care. Include eligibility requirements for receiving benefits, application process, expected benefits, requirements for a provider to be eligible.
- Identify the specific government health programs and organizations that are involved and analyze their role in the policy.
- Examine budgetary issues such who will be responsible for funding: state, federal, or a combination of both.
- In your closing argument (conclusion slide), make a final plea to Congress in pushing your agenda forward. Your argument should be compelling and grounded in facts.
- Each slide will have a brief explanation of not more than one or two paragraphs in the Notes section located below the slide.
- Graphics, audio, and video should be used sparingly. Sources for graphics are usually placed at the bottom of the graphic.
- Include a title slide in the presentation.
- Body of the presentation will include one or two slides for an introduction, the subtopics of the presentation, and a conclusion (one or two slides).
- Include a reference slide(s) in the presentation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now