- Identify the organization ultimately responsible for the system changes that need to occur so that the situations do not happen again.
- Describe what part of an organization’s vision or mission might apply or relate to this change.
- Discuss how these changes might trickle down to managers and other lay leaders and workers.
- Identify the role of one or two stakeholders in making the changes.
- Discuss how stakeholders’ involvement in the changes or change process benefits them.
- Discuss what community-based strategies and planning were used to communicate mutual expectations.
We guarantee 100% privacy of all the personal and financial data of our customers. We have created a special policy that excludes any possibility of leaking or sharing your data with third parties.
How it works
+1 (289) 803-6873