Most people perceive international public administration to be a set of state structures, institutions, and processes. Opponents of globalization argue that it weakens states, making it difficult for them to sustain social welfare and environmental policies, and create fiscal redistributive initiatives.
According to James Bovard, a libertarian author who focuses on writing about government, proponents and businesses seeking to expand abroad claim there is little or no evidence of national governments’ decline. Congress, along with many policy strategists, seem to think that whatever the effects of globalization on governments, they are likely to be beneficial for long-term economic growth (Bovard, 1987).
Analyze the claims laid out in this controversy, and try to argue the strongest case you can in favor of the view(s) you find most convincing. In doing so, be sure to seriously consider the case that your oppoinents might make against your position, and why you would reject it. Use the Internet and / or Strayer databases to research evidence that supports your opinion. Determine your point of view on the issue, and support your position with information from at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to create and record a one to three (1-3) minute video in which you:
1. Provide a brief description of the issue.
2. Present evidence that supports both sides of the argument.
3. Project your voice in order to clearly convey your ideas.
4. Present in a professional manner.
5. Use technology (e.g., audio quality, video quality, naming conventions) to convey ideas.
6. Use voice inflection and proper grammar.
7. Provide at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years at the end of your video.
Note: If you are using a tablet or smartphone, you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox, if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app.
Once you are ready to upload your video to Blackboard, view the Kaltura video tutorial found here.
Please use the following naming convention in the popup window for your video once it is finished uploading:
Title: Your First Name, Your Last Name – Proposal Video Presentation
Tags: PAD 540, Proposal
Description: First Name, Last Name – PAD 540 Assignment 2 (Date Uploaded)
Note: Check with your professor for any additional instructions. If you do not have access to a video camera or necessary hardware to complete this assignment, please contact your professor.
Tips to prepare for your video:
· Create note cards.
· Practice in front of a mirror and / or friends.
· Review materials thoroughly.
· Be persuasive.
· Be professional.
· Be creative.
· Have fun!
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze the core controversies, theories, and rationale surrounding global public administration.
· Formulate domestic and international public policy alternatives and arguments.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
· Write clearly and concisely about international public administration using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.