Lesson 4 Managing Insurance Needs 08187800
You have a parent who may need nursing care at some time in the
future. You know the health insurance policy doesn’t cover such
expenses and that Medicare coverage is limited. You should consider
You’re the sole source of income for your family and your job requires
you to be in good physical condition. You’re concerned that an injury
could prevent you from performing your work. You should consider
You’re reviewing your homeowner’s insurance policy to identify perils.
Which one of the following might be listed in that section of the
4. You’ve elected to purchase a participating policy and will therefore have the potential to receive
5. The settlement option chosen by most beneficiaries is
6. The least expensive form of permanent insurance protection is
7. Commonly, surgical expenses are covered on the basis of
Even though your insurance company issued you a policy after reviewing
your application for insurance, it can still withdraw the policy for
certain reasons if the _______ clause is in the policy.
9. The best way to determine if you need life insurance and how much you need is to use the _______ approach.
After the insurance company reimbursed you for the loss related to
property you insured, it made a request from the negligent party to
recover its payment. It has the right to do this under the policy
because of the right of
11. To obtain insurance for any property, whether a home, an automobile, or other property, you must have a(n)
12. In the United States, the right to continue a health insurance policy is provided by an act known as
Government-sponsored programs can complement private health insurance
programs. If you’re injured on the job, you would be eligible for which
government mandated program?
14. A liability suit could result when
15. Collision protection pays for damage to
16. Auto insurance is needed primarily because of
Universal life insurance is designed to offer advantages to the
policyholder beyond life insurance “protection.” It also provides
18. If you want to be able to decide how the savings component of your whole life insurance policy is invested, you should elect
You have a very old car and you know that you need collision insurance
and liability coverage. You don’t want to insure your car for any
other damage. Therefore, you wouldn’t elect to take out _______
20. You have homeowner’s insurance and auto insurance,
but due to your high net worth you’re very worried about liability
beyond the amounts covered in those policies. You should explore
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now