minimum of 500 words with at least 3 peer review reference in 7th edition apa style. Please answer every part of the two assignment. This is two separate. assignment
Week 1: National Practice Problem Exploration
Evidence translation begins with the identification of a problem or concern. Reflect upon the eight national practice problems presented in the Global Burden of Disease Research. Select one of the practice problems to address the following.
- From a global/nationwide perspective, how does the selected practice problem impact nurses, nursing care, healthcare organizations, and the quality of care being provided?
- Identify the national level key stakeholders who are affected by the practice problem and stakeholders involved in resolution.
- Are clinical practice guidelines used to address this problem? Why or why not? If used, provide a brief overview of the CPG. If a CPG is not used, propose an intervention that could be implemented on a national scale to address the problem.
Part two: Reflection on the above assignment. Minimum of 250 words Reflective inquiry allows for expansion in self-awareness, identification of knowledge gaps, and assessment of learning goals. reflect upon what you have learned and complete a reflective journal assignment:
- Provide one specific example of how you achieved the weekly objectives.
- What did you learn from this week to challenge your beliefs or attitudes?
- How will this knowledge improve your effectiveness as a practice scholar?