Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Virtual machine environments and nonvirtual or real-time machine environments each have their own challenges with selecting an operating system configuration with the most effective process-scheduling algorithms.
Investigate the library and Internet for information about process-scheduling algorithms used in operating systems for virtual machine and nonvirtual machine environments.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Select at least 2 operating system process-scheduling algorithms, and compare and contrast their effectiveness in a virtual machine environment and in a nonvirtual environment.
- Which scheduling algorithm is effective in both a virtual machine and non-virtual machine or real-time environment? Defend your answer.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.