Get Help for this assignment.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Our Experts can help. Chat With Us! You can also use the coupon code welcome15 to order for a fresh paper at 15% off!Click here to Order a Fresh Paper (( Plagiarism free))
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
PNI is one of the most intriguing fields bridging the gap between allopathic and alternative medicines. On the basis of your understanding of PNI, answer the following questions:
- How does the PNI complex relate to the placebo effect?
- How is the autonomic nervous system (ANS) comprised of the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches similar to the Asian concept of yin and yang?
- What are the neuroendocrine mechanisms underlying the effect of yoga?
- How is the fight-or-flight response mediated in the autonomic nervous system?
In this part of the assignment, you will apply the knowledge and techniques of CAM models, specifically chiropractic and yoga for a selected illness. On the basis of your research and using the perspective of traditional allopathic medicine, answer the following questions:
- What is the overall philosophy behind the treatment methods in yoga?
- According to the treatment paradigm, what are the possible causes of the symptoms for common diseases?
- What are the benefits and risks of using this method of treatment?
- Analyze the similarities and differences between yoga with traditional allopathic medicine?