Imagine that you’ve applied for an internship with your local Senator but there are many other people competing for the position. In order to determine the best person for the job, the Senator wants to determine how much each potential intern knows about the U.S. electoral system.
Create an 18- to 20-slide presentation to illustrate your knowledge about the U.S. electorate, campaigns, and political parties. Your presentation must include the following:
- The purpose and functions of political parties in the United States
- The various ways U.S. citizens can participate in the campaign and election process
- The function and purpose of caucuses and primary elections in political campaigns, particularly in the presidential election process
- The role the national political party conventions play in the presidential election process
- The presidential general election campaign process, and the important factors and events that influence it
- The role the media (TV, radio, internet, social media) plays in modern political campaigns
- The role and influence of money in the modern political campaign
Include photos, illustrations, videos, or audio clips, as appropriate. Document the source of each media item you include in your presentation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Include citations for all unoriginal ideas, facts, or definitions in an APA-formatted reference list. also add speaker notes