Get Help for this assignment.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Our Experts can help. Chat With Us! You can also use the coupon code welcome15 to order for a fresh paper at 15% off!Click here to Order a Fresh Paper (( Plagiarism free))
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Textbook: Chapter 3
- Link (online PDF): The Upanishads (Links to an external site.) (Skim the first few chapters or locate a specific section in the table of contents. You are not responsible to read the entire text.)
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, respond to one of the following options:
- Identify and describe one of the five (Brahman and Atman, Maya, Karma, Samsara, Moksha) key concepts from the Upanishads. Examine these teachings and the way they have influenced other expressions of Indian spirituality. Make sure your response is supported with quotes from the Upanishads and citations from scholarly sources.
- Choose one of the 4 Yogas. Define this path to the Divine, using examples. How does this path help to lead a person to realization? Why did you choose this path to discuss?
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least two peers or one peer and the instructor. Respond to a peer who chose an option different from the one you chose. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
- Minimum of 3 posts
- Initial Post Length: 400-500 words
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
Molloy, M. (2013). Experiencing the world’s religions (6th ed.). New York City, NY: McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Upanishads, by Swami Paramananda, or get it online at www.gutenberg.org/license