- ROI is one of the most common financial measuring tools. Being able to calculate the ROI or expected ROI allows us to make the best decisions about where to invest our funds for the most return on our investment over time.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using the numbers in Course Scenario: Phoenix Fine Electronics, which was provided in Week 1, calculate the estimated ROI for an ERP implementation.
Calculate the estimated productivity as a result of implementing ERP system.
Note: If you need help calculating ROI, review this weeks activity, LinkedIn Learning: Content Marketing ROI by Honigman.
Complete your business case to present to the management team of Phoenix Fine Electronics. Incorporate your analysis and instructor feedback from the previous weeks assignments. Include the following in your final business case:
- Executive summary
- High-level overall business needs and desired outcomes
- Scope of project
- Measurable values of new system
- An explanation of the strategic alignment
- Estimated ROI and productivity (from Part 1)
- Final recommendation
- Submit your assignment.