Get Help for this assignment.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Our Experts can help. Chat With Us! You can also use the coupon code welcome15 to order for a fresh paper at 15% off!Click here to Order a Fresh Paper (( Plagiarism free))
Elements of Quantitative Research: Design and Samplin
The focus of the Week 3 discussion is on two important elements of quantitative research studies- design and sampling. The approach or design, quantitative or qualitative, also applies to EBP projects. Both quantitative and qualitative have different designs or traditions that fall under these two broad categories.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select a single-study quantitative research study article related to your specialty track and provide the permalink to the article. Then discuss each of the following items.
- Identify whether the research study design is experimental, quasiexperimental, or nonexperimental. Provide the rationale for your answer.
- Identify the appropriate representation for the research study article you selected using the nomenclature of X for intervention, O for observation and data collection, and R for random a assignment to a research study group.
- Identify the type of sampling (probability vs. nonprobability) that was used in the research study article you selected.
- Identify one advantage and one disadvantage to the sampling type used (probability vs. nonprobability).
- Identify whether there was random assignment to research study groups in the research study article you have selected.
- If random assignment to groups was used, how does this strengthen the research study design?