- Reflect on the various quality improvement models and their application in health care presented in the Learning Resources.
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of each model.
- Consider how these models have been, or could be, applied in your practice setting.
- Based on your selected area of need, define a practice problem and create a corresponding mission statement.
- Investigate baseline data, and evaluate why this practice problem is a priority for improvement. Ask yourself: How does this practice problem in my organization compare to other organizations?