Instrumentation Measurement & Lab
Work the problems below. To receive any credit, you must show all work. You may submit your work in a word processing document or in apdf file. Graphic files are not acceptable submissions. Your file submission document should be entitled Week3AYourGID (replace YourGIDwith your specific GID).
- What temperature in °F corresponds to 435K?
- What is the length of a copper rod at 420K, if the rod was 93m long at 10°F?
- Calculate the new volume for a silver cube that measures 3.15 ft on a side, if the temperature is increased from 15°C to 230°C.
- What is the resistance of a platinum resistor at 480°C, if its resistance at 16°C is 110Ω? Assume the fractional change in resistance per degree of temperature at To is 0.00385.
- A type K thermocouple with an 85°F reference produces a voltage of 52.48mV. What is the temperature?
- A thermistor has a resistance of 16.33k ohms at 0.0°C, and it drops to 6.247k ohms at 20.0°C. This thermistor is used in a simple voltage divider circuit shown below. Vs = supply voltage = 5.0 Vdc, Rs = supply resistance = 10k ohms.
- Calculate the output voltage at 0.0°C.
- Calculate the output voltage at 20.0°C
- Assume the output voltage is 2.353 V. Estimate the temperature given the limited amount of data provided in the problem statement.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now