Respond to one of the following discussion questions. List all references in APA format.
Discussion Question 1
Based on the following titles of research studies, identify what you believe to be the methodology, design, and rationale of the studies. You also need to provide a rationale for your assertions.
- Exploring the rate of seasonal-pattern depression in an Inuit community
- Democracy in America
- The relationship between compassion fatigue and burnout among critical care nurses
- Two drugs for Alzheimer’s show promise
- Evaluating technology with student success
- Factors that influence weight control among women
- The meaning of living with brain injury and stroke 10 years after the injury
- Exploring the beliefs of healing among Aborigines
Discussion Question 2
Use the South University Online Library to research workforce issues and patient safety. Select one of the suggested references listed below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Based on your research, select an article and complete the following tasks:
- Identify and describe the research problems, purpose, objectives, and hypothesis of the research.
- Evaluate the credibility and validity of the study.
Ko, E., Nelson-Becker, H., Park, Y., & Shin, M. (2013). End-of-Life decision making in older Korean adults: Concerns, preferences, and expectations.Educational Gerontology, 39(2), 71–81.
Roulston, A., Bickerstaff, D., Haynes, T., Rutherford, L., & Jones, L. (2012). A pilot study to evaluate an outpatient service for people with advanced lung cancer. International Journal of Palliative Nursing, 18(5),225–233.
Raurell-Torreda, M., Olivet-Pujol, J., Romero-Collado, A., MalagonAguilera, M. C., Patino-Maso, J., & Baltasar-Bague, A. (2014). Case-based learning and simulation: Useful tools to enhance nurses? education? Nonrandomized controlled trial. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 47(1), 34-42.
Shisana, O., Rice, K., Zungu, N., & Zuma, K. (2010). Gender and poverty in South Africa in the era of HIV/AIDS: A quantitative study. Journal of
Women’s Health (15409996), 19(1), 39–46.
Citations should conform to APA guidelines. You may use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources or connect to the APA Style website through the APA icon below.