Get Help for this assignment.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Our Experts can help. Chat With Us! You can also use the coupon code welcome15 to order for a fresh paper at 15% off!Click here to Order a Fresh Paper (( Plagiarism free))
Creative assignment 1 is in accordance with chapter 5 in your textbook: Nutrition: Eating for a Healthier You.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 1: For this assignment, you will need to submit your three favorite recipes. The following information must be included for each recipe.
- name of recipe
- all ingredients, including the amounts of each ingredient
- prep time
- preparation instructions
- cooking information, including oven, stove, microwave/cooking temperature, prep time, amount of time dish needs to cook, what type and size of dish to use, is cooking spray necessary, etc.
- number of servings your recipe makes
- any other instructions that might be needed for this recipe
You need to explain why you chose this/each recipe for submission. You may also provide any (fun) facts regarding the recipe that you would like to share. BEGIN EACH RECIPE ON A NEW PAGE
Part 2: In a 2 page summary, explain what modifications can be made to your three favorite recipes to transform them into healthier, nutrient dense versions. The following information must be included for each recipe.
- What makes each of your original dishes unhealthy?
- What substitutions can you make for ingredients to make each recipe more healthy?
- What changes can you make to the amounts of ingredients used?
- What different cooking techniques can you use to make each recipe healthier?
- How can you make each recipe more nutrient dense?
- What are the major problems you face when trying to eat right? Describe five actions you could take to improve your eating.
**Responding that a recipe is not modifiable is not a sufficient answer and you will not receive full credit. Try your best to answer the questions regarding modifications of your recipe. If you feel that your recipe cannot be modified, I strongly suggest that you use an alternate recipe that is modifiable to complete the assignment.