What does it mean to analyze the collected data from a program evaluation? An analysis involves reviewing multiple components, such as analyzing and synthesizing findings. This includes tabulating information to explore how many individuals participate in the program, reviewing demographics, analyzing the number of participants achieving the outcome goals, and analyzing and stratifying data by race, gender, age, income level, and geographic locations. It is also important to conduct a comparative analysis to review strengths, weaknesses, and any limitations and to review gaps. The next step is combining all of this information to make decisions and present to stakeholders for further input and suggestions regarding the program.
Using the readings for this week, the South University Online Library, and the Internet, obtain scholarly articles and materials to draw inferences and support your philosophy. Review the textbook readings that will help you respond to this assignment.
Respond to the following:
- Compare and contrast qualitative and quantitative methods used for designing a program. (Use a 2×2-table format to present your analysis).
- Review the decision tree for statistics. You can review the tree online at the following:
- The Decision Tree for Statistics. (n.d.).
- After reviewing the information:
- Select three public health statistical methods that you would use in a public health program for your selected health issue or health disease topic.
- Provide a complete analysis for each statistical method.
- Explain why these methods are important and what data or information you could obtain for your program.
Write a 1-paragraph response. Support your methods with appropriate examples and scholarly references. Comment on the postings of at least two peers with scholarly information.
- Compared and contrasted qualitative and quantitative methods used for designing a program.
- Recommended three feasible public health statistical methods that you would use in a public health program for your selected health issue or health disease topic.
- Analyzed each statistical method in detail.
- Explained why your selected statistical methods are important and what data or information you could obtain for your program.
- Responses demonstrated an in-depth research and analysis.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two peers.
Start a New Thread
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Filter by:All ThreadsSort by:Most Recent Activity Least Recent Activity Newest Thread Oldest Thread Author First Name A-Z Author First Name Z-A Author Last Name A-Z Author Last Name Z-A Subject A-Z Subject Z-A Ther