What tools can you use to help motivate the client and keep them on track with their stated goals? What types of interventions might be appropriate to help the client become more focused or motivated? What are the indicators the client is stuck?
This discussion question meets the following NASAC Standards:
71) Apply generally accepted measures of treatment outcome.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
72) Utilize referral skills, as described in Section 3.
77) Facilitate the client’s engagement in the treatment/recovery process.
78) Work with the client to establish realistic, achievable goals consistent with achieving and maintaining recovery.
113) Record progress of the client in relation to treatment goals and objectives.
115) Document the treatment outcome, using accepted methods and instruments.