Assignment 1: Captain of the Ship Project Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
In earlier weeks, you were introduced to the concept of the captain of the ship. In this Assignment, you become the captain of the ship as you provide treatment recommendations and identify medical management, community support resources, and follow-up plans for a client with an obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Recommend psychopharmacologic treatments based on therapeutic endpoints for clients with obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Recommend psychotherapy based on therapeutic endpoints for clients with obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Identify medical management needs for clients with obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Identify community support resources for clients with obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Recommend follow-up plans for clients with depression disorders
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Select an adult or older adult client with an obsessive-compulsive disorder you have seen in your practicum.
In 34 pages, write a treatment plan for your client in which you do the following:
- Describe the HPI and clinical impression for the client.
- Recommend psychopharmacologic treatments and describe specific and therapeutic endpoints for your psychopharmacologic agent. (This should relate to HPI and clinical impression.)
- Recommend psychotherapy choices (individual, family, and group) and specific therapeutic endpoints for your choices.
- Identify medical management needs, including primary care needs, specific to this client.
- Identify community support resources (housing, socioeconomic needs, etc.) and community agencies that are available to assist the client.
- Recommend a plan for follow-up intensity and frequency and collaboration with other providers.