Get Help for this assignment.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Our Experts can help. Chat With Us! You can also use the coupon code welcome15 to order for a fresh paper at 15% off!Click here to Order a Fresh Paper (( Plagiarism free))
FOR KELLY JACOBS
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write an argumentative research paper on a managed care-related topic, assumption or myth; thoroughly explaining what it is, why it’s important, and how it fundamentally impacts the managed care system today. You will gather evidence on present a well-reasoned argument or debatable issue. The goal of an argumentative paper is to show that your perspective is valid. You are to form reasons, draw conclusions and apply them to your findings. The purpose is not to completely prove your point, but to convince readers, with your evidence, that your argument or position has merit.
You will be evaluated according to your topic selection, thesis and outline, annotated bibliography, peer review, and final paper delivered in proper format as follows:
- Follows all Project assignment details and technical requirements, presenting “a managed care-related topic, thoroughly explaining what it is, why it’s important, and how it fundamentally impacts the managed care system today.”
- Presents an argumentative paper with reasoning and evidence of debatable issue.
- Incorporates suggestions as needed from peer review.
- Incorporates key elements of a quality research paper:
- Strong thesis statement that states the main point of your project and suggests the path that your project will follow.
- Attention-getting introduction moving into quick transition that leads into thesis. Captures readers’ attention.
- Topic sentences relate back to thesis statement. All information is relevant to thesis.
- Logical transitions between paragraphs and ideas provide unity and coherence to the whole. Clear organization.
- Concluding paragraph sums up information and reiterates thesis.
- Mechanics follow required standards. (Spelling, grammar, sentences written according to Standard English.)
An original research paper with a body of 6-8 pages. In general, your paper should consist of the following pages:
Title Page – captivating title, your name, title of the course, date
Body – 6-8 pages of introduction, background on your topic, research support, personal evaluation, strong conclusion. Body should be organized with a minimum of the following titles
- Thesis or Position
- Support of Responses
References Cited page – in APA format.
Research and Writing Requirements include:
- Proper mechanics: clear, concise, complete sentences and paragraphs, proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. (See style handbooks recommended by your college’s Online Library, which you can access through the Resources tab.)
- Five or six sources for the paper from your research. Your textbook is a good resource. Internet resources should be reliable as at a university or government website. Please use one or two sources as available from your college’s Online Library. Use statements and ideas that you have come up with on your own and blend these in with your research. Do not plagiarize. If you want to use actual words from a source, put them in quotation marks with the source.
Follow APA format for citing your sources. For APA guidelines, go to your college’s online library which you can access through the Resources tab.